Armory Auction LLC Acceptable Use Policy
(Doing Business As and with Internet domains; Gunonline.com and Armory.Auction; also known as the website.)
Here at Armory Auction LLC, our goal is to provide you with a quality and honest service, every day. For this to happen, we need help from you, our users. We need you not to misuse or abuse our products and services.
Under this policy, we reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it’s something that is not forbidden by the letter of the policy. In other words, if you do something that isn’t listed here verbatim, but it looks or smells like something listed here, we may still remove it.
“Services” refers to all websites owned or operated by Armory Auction LLC, and any related websites, sub-domains and pages) as well as any hosted services operated by Armory Auction LLC.
At Armory Auction LLC we provide an advertising venue for sellers to list and sell Items and buyers to bid on and purchase Items. We do this through an auction-like format, we provide this venue as a listing service only. We are not involved in the transactions between buyers and sellers ourselves and we are not responsible for the outcome of a transaction and no other “acceptable use” is defined except to the extent described in this “Acceptable Use Policy”, and as related to all other released Armory Auction LLC governance documents:
Our services are only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to minors. If you do not qualify for an account for this reason, please do not use our services. Armory Auction LLC provides a forum for buyers and sellers to engage in transactions for products related to firearms, knives, swords, hunting equipment, and other accessories or parts or related items, (all hence force referred to as “Items”).
Use your judgment, and let’s be kind to each other so we can be great together.
Here’s what we won’t allow:
- Performing, abetting, or advocating any unlawful activity as prescribed by the United States of America Federal, States or local governments enacted laws that you are lawfully subject to
- Using the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation-controlled items, data, privacy, and export control laws);
- Specifically, any activities in contradiction of the laws and prescribed policies and procedures related to “Firearms” and “Ammunition” as defined in the Gun Control Act of 1968, 18 U.S.C. §§ 101 et seq.
- Items may not be sold or shipped contrary to state and local Legal Requirements, which may vary considerably, it is your responsibility to know the laws and not engage in any wrongful activities, see the full “Terms and Conditions” and “Seller Agreement” for further detail
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act
- INTERNATIONAL USE: If you are not accessing the service from the U.S.A or subject to the laws for the U.S.A., you agree to comply with all local laws and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws of the United States and the country in which you reside
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or illegally disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Armory Auction LLC or any third party)
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services
- Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”)
- Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Armory Auction LLC’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser
- Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed
- Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Armory Auction LLC
- Disparaging Armory Auction LLC or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization
- Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
- Infringes Armory Auction LLC’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right you don’t have the right to submit
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate
- Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or medical condition
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials
- Is intended to be inflammatory
- Could otherwise cause damage to Armory Auction LLC or any third party
Strictly and Explicitly Prohibited Items
You may not list the following on our Site:
(a) live animals;
(b) human body parts (e.g., relics, skulls, human remains or other parts);
(c) bulk email lists;
(d) illegal weapons, instructions, kits, plans, or parts designed to illegally convert firearms to full-auto fire;
(e) instructions, kits, plans, or parts designed to illegally build silencers;
(f) instructions on how to build bombs or explosives;
(g) unauthorized replicas;
(h) items containing faces, names or signatures of any person unless authorized by that person;
(i) hazardous, restricted or toxic materials or substances; or
(j) multi-level marketing or similar programs.
You may not list any Item that would cause us or you to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. You may not list any Item that is stolen or counterfeit. Your Listing may not be defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing; and it may not contain obscenity or child pornography.
In this Acceptable Use Policy, the term “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to Armory Auction LLC or use with the Services.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Armory Auction LLC may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if Armory Auction LLC (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.